Episode 6 – Craig Harper • In this Episode, I had a great chat with Exercise Scientist, Author, TV and radio presenter, motivational speaker and facilitator of change – Craig Harper.
• I’ve known Craig for 25 years, I’m lucky to call him a friend, he’s even my eldest son’s Godfather. I worked for him for a number of years in the 90’s and eventually we opened a PT business together.
• In fact, Craig had one of the first PT businesses on the Australian Fitness landscape, and at its zenith, it was a thriving hub of PT sessions running from early mornings to late at night with more than 30 trainers operating out of 2 centers.
• Craig’s business success and professional evolution have now taken him to a career of professional public speaking, professional development, and facilitator of change.
• He speaks with honesty, clarity and his messages are mostly based around the obvious fact that our personal and business success is largely based on our abilities to be self-aware, open to change and that communication underpins almost everything.
• In this Podcast we talk about his approaches to business, his own personal development, the limitations he sees in the fitness industry – but what you’ll get is a very clear picture of his ability to analyse, communicate and motivate, all the while with a healthy measure of self-awareness and intuition.
• Craig Harper has become a master of communication, and if you want to be better at this critical skill of modern-day business, this Podcast is a great lesson.
Instagram : whiteboardlessons